Only women and men who are Members of WINiT are eligible to participate in the WINiT Mentor Program. Join Us
- WINiT Member with a minimum 10 years experience in the travel, meeting, event and exhibition industries
- WINiT Member in the travel, meeting, event and exhibition industries OR a WINiT Member enrolled in a travel, hospitality or business university program
Time Commitment for the WINiT Mentor Program
- The WINiT Mentor Program's suggested duration is a minimum of 3 months from the start of your Mentor/Mentee relationship. We recommend that you agree on a schedule that works best for both of you. The most important thing is to discuss your mutual expectations about time and communication at the start of your relationship.
- Minimum requirement of 1-2 hours per month for Mentor/Mentee discussions
- Monthly themed webinars with Dawn Repoli, Vice President, Program Development, GBTA’s WINiT Business Unit. These communications will provide articles and activities to facilitate the discussion between Mentor and Mentee and resources to ensure a successful partnership.
Roles & Responsibilities