Only women and men who are WINiT Contributors are eligible to participate in WINiT 1:1 Mentoring. Join Us
- WINiT Contributor with a minimum of 10 years experience in the travel and travel-related industries
- WINiT Contributor in the travel and travel-related industries
Time Commitment for WINiT 1:1 Mentoring
- The suggested duration for WINiT 1:1 Mentoring is a minimum of 3 months from the start of your Mentor/Mentee relationship. We recommend that you agree on a schedule that works best for both of you. The most important thing is to discuss your mutual expectations about time and communication at the start of your relationship.
- Minimum requirement of 1-2 hours per month for Mentor/Mentee discussions
- Monthly themed webinars with Dawn Repoli, Vice President, Program Development, GBTA’s WINiT Business Unit. These communications will provide articles and activities to facilitate the discussion between Mentor and Mentee and resources to ensure a successful partnership.
Roles & Responsibilities