Only women and men who are members of WINiT are eligible to participate in the WINiT Mentor Program. Join Us
- WINiT member with a minimum 10 years experience in the travel, meeting, event and exhibition industries
- WINiT member in the travel, meeting, event and exhibition industries OR a WINiT member enrolled in a travel, hospitality or business university program
Time Commitment for the WINiT Mentor Program
- The WINiT Mentor Program's suggested duration is a minimum of 3 months from the start of your Mentor/Mentee relationship. We recommend that you agree on a schedule that works best for both of you. The most important thing is to discuss your mutual expectations about time and communication at the start of your relationship.
- Minimum requirement of 1-2 hours per month for Mentor/Mentee discussions
- Monthly themed webinars with Dawn Repoli, Executive Director & COO of WINiT. These communications will provide articles and activities to facilitate the discussion between Mentor and Mentee and resources to ensure a successful partnership.
Roles & Responsibilities